- This event has already taken place.
Digital Wellbeing & Cultures around new Digital Trends
9th June, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Hybrid working model – home & office
Case study presentations from a large PLC and a micro SME to contrast the issues, looking at best practice to understand and implement a hybrid model of home / office working. It is the younger people who are missing out from the working experience, learning from their office peers, networking and socialising.
- Working from home has the greatest adverse effects on younger members of staff
- WFH attendant costs
- More face-to-face interaction is needed
- Listening and learning from the communal working environment
- ‘Water station’ inspirational chats
- File storage on the cloud enables access, either from the office or home
- Improved security, both physical and cyber
- What lessons have PLCs learnt
- What best practice can they pass on to Micro SMEs
- Unwind on Fridays via a virtual social review
(Speakers to be announced)