Hounslow Regeneration & Recovery Conference
Our first live conference since March 2020!
23rd July, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
In collaboration with Hounslow Council, this two-part event is to mark the many developments across Hounslow borough and to start our recovery.
Presentations (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
The afternoon starts with presentations in two rooms concurrently from major developers and stakeholders in the borough outlining their vision, including Peter Matthew, Executive Director of Housing, Planning & Communities, Hounslow Council
- Seema Malhotra MP for Feltham and Heston
- Becky Coffin, Communities and Sustainability – Heathrow – Click here
- Richard Burge, Chief Executive – London Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Click here
- Anj Farmah, Property development Manager- TfL
- Ian Berryman, Headteacher – Woodbridge – Click here
- Mark Ormiston, Ormiston Wire – Ormiston Wire’s green journey – Click here
There will also be presentations from the following companies, who will be taking exhibition/stand space:
- AJAR Technology – Andrew Martin – Click here
- Ballymore – Matt Stone – Click here
- Barratt London – Click here
- Berkeley Group – Click here
- Bugler – Click here
- BV-Air Sanitisation – Click here
- Coalo – Robert Donnelly & Dan Smyth – Click here
- E&E Architect – Mustafa Erdem – Click here
- EcoWorld London – Click here
- Fairview New Homes – Click here
- Inland Homes – Click here
- Segro – Click here
- The Access Group – Carol Massay – Click here
- University of West London – UWLs support to regrowth – Click here
- West Thames College – Click here
Entrance free of charge for pre-registered companies/attendees.
To pre-register, please book below.
The two parts of the event are separate, but you are able to attend both if you would like. Naturally, there is a cost involved for the drinks.
Drinks Reception (6:30 pm – 8:00 pm)
Post presentation drinks with keynote speakers:
- Justin Urquhart Stewart: Regionally
- Niall Bolger: Chief Executive of London Borough of Hounslow
Ticket price is £15 plus VAT and booking fee for members and £30 plus VAT and booking fee for non members per place.
We are happy to announce that Justin Urquhart Stewart, from Regionally famous for appearing on television wearing red braces will be with us for at the drinks reception at our Regeneration event.
Justin Urquhart Stewart, the co-founder of 7IM ensured the principle of doing the right thing was always just as important today as it was in the outset. Currently, Justin acts as Chairman to Regionally, a new investment service he co-founded, that redirects investment from London to the UK regions, specifically for scale-up SME’s and global private, non-retail investors. As an enthusiast of financial education and service, he is the champion of providing clients the very best, clearly expressed.
Regionally is an innovative new investment platform designed only for professional investors, HNW individuals, and institutions and working only with established SME companies based in the UK regions, looking for between £500,000 and £15,000,000+.
Regionally’s platform is centred around key due diligence and efficient reports produced by our Regional Corporate Advisors who ensure that our professional investors can confidently invest. It is a platform that brings together like-minded organisations to collaborate in a private, personalised and thriving space.